Tuesday, April 24, 2012

romantic aniversery with 20 month son!!

Hello, Im looking to take my wife for a romantic aniversery but my wife still dont feal comfortable leaving our 20 month son. Could someone please help me out. Here is what I planed. My wife likes to stay on the go and likes to go to different parks, meusems amusment parks so i thought we could go to Whitewater Bay - But will there be enough water spots for my son? Then I thought we would also go to the zoo%26#39;s, shopping becasue she loves to shop. Then I thought we would go to Brick town- Is it appropreit to take a child there- what is the class and the dress like. So after the stuff mentioned above I would also like to do something romantic or maybe a romantic dinner.... I use to be really good at this until our gift from god came along lol...Oh, we will be there on July 1-4. Can someone please help me out...THANKS SO SO MUCH!!!



Also, I would like a romantic hotel...something nice...



romantic aniversery with 20 month son!!


Check out this for lot%26#39;s of ideas:





http://wikitravel.org/en/Oklahoma_City





Also, check out this thread as well:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g51560-i521-k60278…





Frankly, I wouldn%26#39;t even try for romantic with a 20 month old along. :)



romantic aniversery with 20 month son!!


I would suggest staying at the Marriott Waterford in NW OKC if you are looking for a nice romantic hotel...If you want to stay closer to Whitewater just stay in Bricktown at the Renaissance...walking distance to bricktown restaurants and 10 minutes from whitewater




The Marriott Waterford is indeed a good hotel. I know you can get a balcony room. Check to see if any have a whirlpool tub as well.





I%26#39;m not sure Whitewater is the best place for a 20 month old, but I know they have some areas that may be suitable for that age group.




Thank you both very much for the helpfull information. Im going to check into the marriott and see if they have any jacuzzi tubes. Thanks again.




Thank you both very much for the helpfull information. Im going to check into the marriott and see if they have any jacuzzi tubes. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment