Monday, April 23, 2012

Tulsa or OKC?

Which do you like best, and why?

I am split, to let you all know. I started a thread over on the Urban OK forums, but it just got kinda dusty so I still don%26#39;t know which one I like better.

Though I lean towards OKC, because it%26#39;s cooler. Though Tulsa is prettier.

Tulsa or OKC?

OKC to visit - Tulsa to live. I%26#39;ve lived in both, and Tulsa%26#39;s just a cushier lifestyle. Better jobs, better pay, less driving time to this and that.

Tulsa or OKC?

A lot of it depends on what you like. I personally prefer OKC, although I%26#39;ve only lived in Tulsa for a very short time many years ago and it has changed a lot over the years, but then, so has OKC.


This is, of course, a question which reflects as much about the respondent%26#39;s tastes as it does about the cities. While my affection for OKC has increased over the last few years, for me Tulsa is still the better city, without question. Tulsa has more and better arts. Tulsa has more unique shopping and groceries. Tulsa has more older, established, affordable neighborhoods with personality. Tulsa is easier to get around, is more compactly laid out. Tulsa has more hills and trees, more general greenness. Tulsa is an eastern city in many ways, OKC a western one.

  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment