Thursday, April 26, 2012

Moore Oklahoma Microtel

I stayed at the Microtel in Moore about 2 years ago and it was totally disgusting! My bed had fresh blood stains on the bedding, the desk clerk had no idea how to process us in, the breakfast was a nightmare all by its self. Orange juice dispenser would just give us a greenish-orange goo, the ceral was really stale and the toast was all gone by 8 am.



The parking lot was totally trashed with large amounts of trash all over. When I complained to the Microteel customer service number, they told me there was nothing they could do since that Microtel was a franchise. How about taking away his franchise????? THIS WAS A MAJOR MISTAKE ON MICROTELS PART BECAUSE I RUN A TOUR COMPANY... WANNA GUESS HOW MANY BED-NIGHTS I BOOK EVERY YEAR??? Wanna guess where my clients WILL NEVER stay? If you stay at any Microtel, do so at your own risk!!



Moore Oklahoma Microtel


You will be happy to know that the Moore Microtel will be gone soon to make way for more shopping.


  • maybelline express
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment