Thursday, April 26, 2012

Arrowhead Band to play @ TK's I Love This Bar & Grill

Hey guys!! Get ready....ARROWHEAD will be playing on Sat. July 2, 2005 (4th of July Weekend) @ Toby Keith%26#39;s- I Love this Bar %26amp; Grill. I have went to Wichita, Ks to see these guys play...and let me tell you, they out on a great show!! If you want to know more about them...go to www.arrowheadband.com. Make sure to make it a point to come down to Bricktown and enjoy the music! Have a great 4th of July!! If you have any questions, let me know, and I will answer to the best of knowledge....Later! John

Arrowhead Band to play @ TK's I Love This Bar %26amp; Grill

Hey John, thanks for posting something about my favorite band - Arrowhead. There%26#39;s a big crowd of us fans headed that way just to see them. It%26#39;s going to be a great time. TopekaFan

  • 4how can i get my ex back
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment