Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotels near Oklahoma State

I am planning to go to Stillwater for parents weekend (Sept 30-Oct 2). All Stillwater hotels are booked. Since I am unfamiliar with the area, can anyone tell me the name of a nearby city that may have vacancies? Thanks in advance.

Hotels near Oklahoma State

The closest towns I can think of are Perry, or Guthrie. They are both on I 35 about 30 miles from Stillwater. Perry I know has a Best Western, Super 8, and Days Inn. Guthrie has a Best Western and a Sleep Inn.

Hotels near Oklahoma State

Don%26#39;t know how far you want to drive, but Tulsa and Oklahoma City are both only an hour away. There will be plenty of options at both.


Ponca City is only about 45 minutes away from Stillwater - just another option to consider!


Thanks for your responses. The cities you mentioned do have hotels available. One more question...anyone know how bad the Motel 6 in Stillwater is? I was surprised to find they have vacancies. Wondering if it is acceptable basically just for sleeping in, or would you stay somewhere else that is about 30 minutes away? Thanks!


As far as I know the Hotel is clean and would be great if just for sleeping. It would have had to have had a great decline in a year to not be good for sleeping.


you can go to a town called guthrie which is about 45min to 1 hour south of stillwater . great clean motel, with reasonable rates.

  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment