Monday, April 23, 2012

broken cookie factory

were going to cancun and driving from oklahoma to texas. my husband said when he was a child his dad used to stop in at a cookie factory and buy a giant bag of cookies cheap. they was broken cookies. We want to send some back to my children while were away but i cant find anything about this? Husband was not sure if it was in oklahoma or texas but it was always when they was going to texas from oklahoma. any help?



broken cookie factory


Murray Biscuit Company in Marietta, OK, just about midway between Ardmore and the Red River. Broken cookies used to go for $1 a bag, but I haven%26#39;t been there in a long time.



broken cookie factory


my first thought was around Ardmore too....pretty sure they still have a big sign telling what exit to get off for the cookies




thanks. I am not sure if thats the one or not. because it was always from edmond area to dallas texas area. we would not pass that area on the way there would we?




angels that should be it...Marrietta is on the way south down to Dallas from Edmond...only broken cookie place that I know of...just start looking for the signs when you get near Ardmore




gee you see how good I know directions.. LOL





I%26#39;ll be sure to look for it and stop! I want to send the kids some back in the mail when I get to dallas.




Exit 15 off the I-35 southbound. Big truck stop on the corner; I%26#39;m sure they can direct you the rest of the way.




thanks Radio! kids will be real excited! expecially my son that things he has to have cookes everyday!




i meant that thinks.. lol




Don%26#39;t bother stopping for the Cookies. The Cookie factory in Marietta closed about 2 years ago. I live in Ardmore- it was major news at the time!!




lol... i never knew about that one- i saw the topic and thought someone was looking for one and thinking they were off a few hundred miles.... was thinking of the Collins Street Bakery down in Corsicana TX :)


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment