Thursday, April 26, 2012

Toby Keith��s ';I Love This Bar & Grill'; in OKC Bricktown...

Does anybody know if Toby Keith锟斤拷s new restaurant in Bricktown has already opened and if not, when the opening day will be?



Toby Keith%26#65533;%26#65533;s ';I Love This Bar %26amp; Grill'; in OKC Bricktown...


It is not open yet, They just began construction early this month.



Toby Keith%26#65533;%26#65533;s ';I Love This Bar %26amp; Grill'; in OKC Bricktown...


It is still under construction. I drove by today and they have done a lot, ground breaking was in Nov 04, and last I heard, it is scheduled to be finished in April and open ';this summer';




It is still under construction. Groundbreaking was in Nov of 04. Last I heard, it is scheduled to be completed in April and open ';by summer';. I drove by today and there is a lot to be done!!




Still not open. Looking at June I believe.




The restaurant is scheduled for grand opening Wednesday June 22. My cousin%26#39;s band, Mark W. Mack, (www.markwmack.com) is scheduled to play Friday, June 24 and the following 5 Fridays. He plays a wide range of cover songs including country and rock. He also has some great originals.




Does anyone know where to apply for Toby Keith%26#39;s Restaurant?




To apply for Toby%26#39;s I love this bar and grill... I do belive they are now accepting application%26#39;s at the resturant. The phone # isn%26#39;t listed yet I don%26#39;t think. There was a sign outside the building 3 day%26#39;s ago. Check to make sure.




Countrybob: It opens today, June, 21 ! Wear shorts and flip flops though, it%26#39;s hotter n pistol here right now...




Actually, it opens tomorrow...the 22nd. It%26#39;s only about 88 or 90 degrees here.




This was the worst place I have ever been. Someone needs to let Toby know that we waited four hours to be seated, and then waited another hours for service. The music was so loud that the entire family covered their ears. I am usually not a picky person, but this place was the worst. I would turn that four million dollar investment into parking garage! We got up andleft and never received our food. Our group had both young and older adults, and not one of us will ever go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment