Monday, April 23, 2012

Reception

I am getting married Aug 26, 2006 at the Cayuga mission church but the place we were going to have our reception only has a 3 hour opening now. I need more than 3 hours. I need a place that has a bar but will allowe childeren in I have a 16 month old son. If you have an ideas please help. I need to get it booked now!!



Reception


This is a tough one. My mother lives in Grove, so I%26#39;m there often, and I really can%26#39;t think of much. You don%26#39;t say how big of a party you have, either, so that%26#39;s another factor. We had Mom%26#39;s 80th birthday at the Royal Bay Restaurant, which had a full bar. I wouldn%26#39;t call it fancy, but they did a nice job on dinner for about 25. A newer restaurant down town, Tiramisu, is very nice and also has a bar. I know the Moose Lodge (where my step dad is a member) has a large space, also not fancy, and a liquor license, but I don%26#39;t know if they rent out for special occasions. Is there a country club in Grove? I%26#39;ve never seen one, but that%26#39;s where I would start. Or how about at Shangri La, the resort out on Monkey Island just outside of Grove? If I think of anything else, I%26#39;ll get back to you.


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment