Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Craft/Home Shops in Tulsa

Hello. I will be in Tulsa in mid-June and am interested in getting feedback on where I can find a large concentration of crafty home stores to shop at while I%26#39;m there. Is Jenks the place to go? Or, what about Claremore? I%26#39;m not really into antiques--I%26#39;m more into new home items. Thanks for any info. you can provide.



Craft/Home Shops in Tulsa


Welcome to Tulsa in June! When I first read your post, I thought perhaps you were looking for Hobby Lobby or Michael%26#39;s type stores. But I believe you have those in Wichita. If you are looking to find a Craft Mall, where consignors rent booth space to sell their crafts, we have several of those in Tulsa. I think there may be one in Jenks as well. Jenks is fun to see and walk the shops along Main Street.



If you wish to email me directly and let me know if you are looking for a certain type of home decor - primitive, country, european, etc. I would be happy to do some research and get back with you. You can contact me at Groovyjudi at aol.com. I would be happy to help you.



Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment