Monday, April 16, 2012

Special Needs

Iam an oklahoma native. I have lived In Broken Arrow for all but 1 year of my life when I went down to Norman, so I know my way around. However, I have 3 children, 5, 3, and 1. The 5 year old is a very hyper little boy, the 3 year old is a shy, timid little girl who scares easily, and my baby boy who is 1 is a special needs child.





Here is my problem. I need things to do to keep them entertained that wont cost alot of money and stimulate their minds at the same time. My 1 year old has infant agorophobia so taking him anywhere is already difficult, but he does like the outdoors and I feel as if I have been to every park in the Tulsa County area. A place like Incredible Pizza or Chuckie Cheese has an atmosphere that would scre the monkeys out of the 2 younger children but the 5 year old would love.





Also, some suggestions on what to do during a day when the weather is like this? I would appreciate it very much.



Special Needs


Hi! I live in Okla City, but I was born in Tulsa. Are you wanting something to do in general with your kids or something in the city area? I think a great place for all kids is the Children%26#39;s Museum in Seminole, OK (I am assuming it is still there) my son loved it when he was little. He%26#39;s 17 now so it has been several years since we went there. They had all sorts of interactive activities for the kids and it wasn%26#39;t a loud or scary place. Just someplace fun for kids of all ages. As I remember it, it was not terribly expensive. You can probably find it online by doing a search.





They may also have fun at Omniplex here in the city, although they may still be a bit young for that.





Good Luck, I hope this may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment