Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Saturday night stay in OKC....

....I want a Hotel that is in or very close to Bricktown.





I have read where there are hotels claiming to be in Bricktown but in fact are several miles away. I want to make sure I don%26#39;t fall for that.









Thanks in advance



Saturday night stay in OKC....


The Courtyard by Marriott is the newest hotel downtown and the closest to Bricktown. Others in the area are the Sheraton and Renaissance. They are all within walking distance of Bricktown restaurants, bars, movie theatre, Bass Pro, the Ford Center, Cox Convention Center and the Ballpark. Hope this helps.



Saturday night stay in OKC....


Thanks Cindy. Just what I was looking for.





I am going to go with the Marriot


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment