Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bricktown Central Plaza

I am reading mixed reviews about this motel. Can some living in OKC tell me about it. We are coming to OKC and my mother found this motel. I am wanting the Marriott Courtyard but my mother likes the price of this one better.

Bricktown Central Plaza

I%26#39;ve never stayed at that hotel, but I have been there for sever functions - conventions and a regular discount computer equipment sale (called Fourth Saturday). I wouldn%26#39;t call it a hotel unless they%26#39;ve torn it down and rebuit it. In short - it%26#39;s a motel which is why you can%26#39;t find any exterior photos of the property.

In addition, it%26#39;s about two miles from Bricktown - not exactly what I would call easy access, either.

If you want easy access to Bricktown, a better neighborhood and nicer rooms, go with the Courtyard. IMO, it%26#39;s definitely worth the extra money.

Bricktown Central Plaza

Oh, yeah - I forgot one thing. It%26#39;s surrounded by Truck stops plazas at that intersection. I wouldn%26#39;t exactly say it%26#39;s located in a great neighborhood (and not just because of the truck plazas)


I second what Modcon said. The price might be better than the Courtyard, but I think you and your mother will be disapointed. If you%26#39;re coming by car and the hotels within walking distance of Bricktown are out of your price range, look at hotels on S. Meridian - the airport area. Location is good, prices usually fair, close to many restaurants and about a 10 minute drive to Bricktown. Hope this helps!

Cindy

  • online games with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment