Thursday, April 26, 2012

smoker can't get room I want, help

Hi, I have been tring to get a clean room with a sitting area for my husband and myself, we will be in Oklahoma City for 3-4 days and would like to have a Refrig. and a place to sit and watch tv. A inside pool would be nice but not a must.


Ever time I find what I want they tell me that the large room are for non-smokers, all I can get is a bed and tv. I have been looking at 3 star hotels, If any one knows of a place please let me know. thanks


ps. we will be close to 40th and meridian the days we are there.



smoker can't get room I want, help


Have you tried Embassy Suites? They have refrigerators in the rooms as well as microwaves and coffeemakers. There is a seperate sitting area and an indoor pool. They also have a great breakfast buffet and evening cocktail reception that are both included in the room rate. I am pretty sure they have smoking rooms and I believe they are the same size as the non-smoking rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment