Thursday, April 26, 2012

Renegade Rail at TK's ';I Love This Bar & Grill';

Hello, I%26#39;m new here on the forum. I am a big fan of an up and coming country outlaw band here in Missouri--RENEGADE RAIL. I just found out they will be playing at Toby Keith%26#39;s new bar on July 12th. Can anyone tell me more about the bar...is it open yet? Where is it located (exactly)? Do they have a website? Anything you can tell me I would appreciate it!





And please, come check out the RAIL they are an AWESOME band and nice bunch of people too:





www.renegaderail.com







Renegade Rail at TK's ';I Love This Bar %26amp; Grill';


It is located in Bricktown and it will be completed in June



Renegade Rail at TK's ';I Love This Bar %26amp; Grill';


No the bar is not open as of yet... but will be soon from my understanding; somewhere in the neighborhood of June 22, 2005. It%26#39;s location is Bricktown... which is part of Downtown Oklahoma City. Your best bet for Direction%26#39;s would be look at your map decide how you are going to come into OKC when you get there take the Robinson st. exit into downtown when you get to the bottom of the exit turn right go into bricktown it%26#39;s down the road about a mile or just a bit more on your right. Enjoy your stay in OKC.




Thanks for the info. especially the directions! If you get the chance, come out and hear RR on ';Red Dirt Tuesday';, July 12th. They put on a great live show, very high energy. Or you can catch them in August at the Wormy Dog Saloon there in Oklahoma City as well. Thanks again.




It opens June 22, 2005.



Article in the Oklahma City newspaper which can be accessed at



www.newsok.com





The restaurants phone number is (405) 231-0254



Bands will play 9pm to 12:30 am Mon through Wed and



9:30 to 1:00a.m. on Thurs to Satu. and 4:30 to 6:30 for Friday Happy Hour.




Thanks for the info. cinfun. I guess the club decided to forgo having live entertainment on weeknights? That%26#39;s what I heard anyway. So it looks like Renegade Rail may play there on a weekend instead, sometime in October. Looking forward to it if they do. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment