Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotel suggestions

I am curious if anyone could suggest a nice hotel in the area? I am less concerned with location and more concerned with hotel ammenities (bar, restaurant, etc.) I do not have a budget. I prefer hotels along the lines of the W, Starwood properties, Fairmount if that helps. Thanks so much for the help!!!



Hotel suggestions


If you want to stick to Starwood properties, we have a nice Sheraton downtown:





http://www.sheratonokc.com/



Hotel suggestions


You might look into the Renaissance in downtown OKC. It%26#39;s new and upscale. The Waterford in NOKC has great amenities. A little older hotel but very nice.




Put me down for the Renaissance as well...It%26#39;s definitely the newest and nicest in OKC...Hotel is very nice, but we did not try the restaurant or the bar when we stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment