Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finding CHRIS instead of NEMO

hi veryone, Is someone who know Chris Corpuz?I%26#39;m looking for this guy for almost a decade.He lives in Oklahoma city ( 100% sure about it), and he was my penpal for almost 4 years.He was and still is the best friend I ever had.Oh yes, Chris knows me, I%26#39;m from Mauritius Island but I live in Belgium. We started as penfriends in 1993.Can some help me? And if Chris is reading this.....wel, maybe you can reply yourself Chris?



Finding CHRIS instead of NEMO


I live in Oklahoma and found only one listing for anyone with the the name C.Corpuz in Oklahoma City. Phone number is (405)670-3777 address 4500 Cherry Lane, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135. I hope this is who your looking for and you can renew your friendship. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment