Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Days Inn West- Oklahoma City

Any input on the Days Inn West on Meridian? We will be spending two nights in July at this hotel, on the way to Colorado. Two adults with a three-year-old. Am not familiar with the area, so any info that you can give me is greatly appreciated.



Days Inn West- Oklahoma City


I haven%26#39;t seen the rooms, so I can%26#39;t comment on that. Location wise, you%26#39;re ok. Right off I-40, several restaurants within walking distance and about a mile from a Wal-Mart in case you need anything. You%26#39;ll be just a short drive from downtown, bricktown, the bombing memorial etc. Hope this helps.



Days Inn West- Oklahoma City


like cindysu said...many restaurants right around your hotel...I would recommend Charlestons for steak and Zio%26#39;s for Italian on Meridian

No comments:

Post a Comment