Monday, April 16, 2012

Restaurants?

Can anyone suggest a nice restaurant in the Broken Bow area? My husband and I will be staying at Beavers Bend for our anniversary.



Thanks!



Restaurants?


There is a resturaunt called Abendigo%26#39;s (I think that is how you spell it) Just a few mile north of Beaver%26#39; Bend entrance. It is on the right side of the road just past a conveinence store and a country and western bar. It has a variety of food, steak seafood, pasta, etc. It has a great atmospere with live music on Friday and Saturday. I would say it is the most upscale resturaunt in the Broken Bow area. I ate there 2 weeks ago and it was great. Have fun.



Restaurants?


Also Pappapablono%26#39;s is a good mexican restaurant.




Anything but Pier 49! The food is too greasy for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment