Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotel near Expo Square

Hello! My husband and I will be in town the second weekend in June for business. We will be at the Expo Square Friday and Saturday, but will stay over on Sunday and Monday for fun. So....we would like a nice hotel (reasonably priced) near enough to Expo Square so as not to be inconvenient, BUT, since I%26#39;m a sun worshipper, I would like an outdoor pool. Last year we stayed at the Savoy-HIGHLY reccomend, but no pool and the year before, the Embassy Suites.





I%26#39;m not picky, just want something clean, relatively nice and w/ pool.





I looked at both the Doubletree and the Ambassador, but no pool.





Thanks for your help!



Hotel near Expo Square


Also...some type of breakfast availability would be great, since we%26#39;ll be rushing out to work each a.m.



Hotel near Expo Square


There is a Microtel of the Fairgrounds property, just across the parkinglot from the Expo building. Also, there are several places to eat just down Yale Ave.


  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment