Friday, April 13, 2012

Best gyms for visitors?

I will be visiting OKC for a week in September and will be staying in the Northwest Epwy area. I%26#39;m very athletic and enjoy working out at gyms even when I%26#39;m on travel. As you can imagine, I%26#39;m not a fan of hotel exercise rooms. Can anyone recommend a visitor-friendly gym in the NW or Western St. areas -- ones with pleny of exercise equipment and free weights -- and offer a decent visitor rate? Thanks...



Best gyms for visitors?


There are a few but I am not familiar with the NW Epwy area enough to give you a definate suggestion. I have heard good things about this place located a few minutes away.... The Penn Square area is great for out of town visitors staying on the expressway.





aspenathletic.com/pages/club-pennsquare.html

No comments:

Post a Comment