Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotels on Memorial

Can anyone refresh my feeble memory on hotels on Memorial?





I need to be at Mercy Monday and snow is forecast, so I am thinking of coming in Sunday.





I am looking for the best rate among the Springhill Suites (just learned it is no longer an Amerisuites) and Fairfield Inn types. The Springhill%26#39;s hospital rate is $99. I am wondering if I can find a better rate.





Many thanks!



Hotels on Memorial


Go to Travelocity%26#39;s ';Hotels'; page; you%26#39;ll see a ';search by address'; option at the bottom of the little orange box. This takes you to a new, white page. Type in Mercy%26#39;s address and voila, Travelocity will show you what%26#39;s closest.





Hope things go well for you at Mercy.



Hotels on Memorial


Thanks, twoprofs!




I don%26#39;t know if this is too late or not, but the hotels I%26#39;ve been able to locate on Memorial are:



Spring Hill Suites 3201 W Memorial Rd



La Quinta Inn and Suites Quail Springs 3003 W. Memorial Road



Courtyard by Marriott 13511 Highland Park Drive,



Hampton Inn 13500 Plaza Ter



Comfort Inn and Suites 13501 N Highland Park Blvd





The closest to Mercy would be the Amerisuites and the La Quita Inn and Suites. The rest are closer to Quail Springs Mall.





I hope everything goes well with the hospital situation.




Thanks, modcon.





Much appreciated information.





Thanks to both of you for your good wishes!


  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment