Friday, March 30, 2012

Sunday brunch recommendation needed, please

I would like to have a suggestion for Sunday brunch in Oklahoma City. Preferably in the Penn Square down to Midtown area.





There will be three adults. Need a nice and relatively calm place for conversation.





Thanks for all advice.



Sunday brunch recommendation needed, please


La Baguette on North May (about 70th, iirc) has an excellent brunch.



Sunday brunch recommendation needed, please


La Baguette sounds perfect. Thanks, Twoprofs!




They have a nice variety of well-prepared foods, most with a French flair, of course. It%26#39;s always busy, but never loud, when I%26#39;ve been there. Menu on their web site at http://www.labaguettebistro.com/.





The Art Museum cafe also has Sunday Brunch, though I have never eaten there for brunch (dinners are excellent, though). http://www.okcmoa.com/Default.aspx?p=7475





Something in my memory tells me that your name sake, Sophabella%26#39;s, also has a brunch that%26#39;s supposed to be good.




Two more excellent ideas. Thanks, twoprofs.





I can%26#39;t remember how long it has been since I%26#39;ve had brunch in Oklahoma City. Ages and ages.





So....I was drawing a total blank. Thanks for your help!




I had brunch at Sophabella%26#39;s last summer and it was most excellent.




I had a most excellent dinner last evening at Cafe do Brasil which, I noticed, has a Saturday and Sunday brunch on their menu. 11th street just off of Walker.





http://www.cafedobrazilokc.com/




Thanks, modcon and two profs.





Unfortunately my husband did not feel well upon awakening this morning so we had to cancel the brunch and come home.





Thanks for your suggestions. All very good information for the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment