Friday, April 13, 2012

Parking at the airport

I will be driving from Tulsa and flying out of OKC next week. Will I have any trouble parking in the covered parking at the airport on a Thursday morning. My concern is that the lot will be full.



I haven%26#39;t found many offsite covered parking areas, and when I do they are more expensive than the onsite covered.



Also is there a shuttle from the covered parking located at the airport?



Parking at the airport


I have had problems on Fridays and Mondays. Thursday is a crap shoot, IMO. It will depend on how many people leave earlier in the week and return after Saturday.



My gut level guess is you should be able to find some sort of parking space in the covered garage on Thursday. More than likely, the earlier or the later in the day, the better. Mid day may be tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment