Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need Help

I will be traveling across the US with my husband this coming summer. He’s a long haul truck driver and me and my son plan to join him for a few weeks every now and then. I have no clue where well end up stopping in your state so I was hoping you could all help me by telling me cool kid friendly places to see. I know there will be times where we’ll be waiting a day or so to pick up or drop off and I’d love to use that free time to explore areas. I’m the kind of person who likes to plan as much as possible. So any and all recommendations of places to stop and see would be greatly appreciated



Thanks so much for all your help



Lisa



Need Help


In Oklahoma City the OKC Zoo is a great kid place, and the Omniplex Science Museum located right next to the zoo is great for kids as well. It also houses a planetareum and has an iMax domed theater (Omnidome) attached to it.



Need Help


Seminole, about 45 minutes east of OKC, has a children%26#39;s museum.





http://www.jasminemoran.com/




I would just go to http://www.travelok.com





That is the state travel website, click on the What to Do: Attractions section and you can search by area of the state and attractions to narrow it down. Check the Children%26#39;s Attraction button for their recommendations. It is a very comprehensive list.





You can also search under What to Do: Activities for a list of festivals and events that will be going on this summer. You might catch some unique event like Thomas the Train at the OKC Rail Museum, or the Hay Maze in El Reno, etc...


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment