Monday, April 16, 2012

Da Boat Restuarant's Rude Bartender in Jenks

Please note on July 18 I entered Da Boat for meal and was greeted by a young lady who stated that all tables were now full would I like to sit at the bar. I agreed. This angered the bartender who said somethng mean to the young lady as others were already at the bar eating.



I was given a menu and utensils; another person sat down next to me and the bartender proceeded to ask him for his drink order and completely ignored me. I closed my menu and left in which he holloraed I asked you three times for your drink order which was not true. He is very rude and not customer friendly as I will not ever go there again. Hope you will take heed.



Da Boat Restuarant's Rude Bartender in Jenks


doesn%26#39;t surprise me too much...the Da Boat in OKC has very good food, but weak service



Da Boat Restuarant's Rude Bartender in Jenks


Da Boat is now closed, guess they did not do very well with that kind of service. Anyway, it%26#39;s a shame as the food was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment