Friday, April 13, 2012

looking for tent camp grounds

me and a buddy are looking to camp somewhere in Broken Bow. We dont need running water or electricity. Just a good place to camp preferably close to the water.





Any suggestions?



looking for tent camp grounds


Are you wanting to camp on a creek somewhere or close to the lake



looking for tent camp grounds


There are literally thousands of old deer camp sites throughtout the county. Just make sure you have a land access pass and turn off anywhere and you won%26#39;t go far until you will find a place. One place that comes to mind to me is the first road to the right once you go over Carter Mountain. You will cross a cattle guard and take the left fork and follow it for approximately 1 1/2 miles and you will come to a low water bridge and there is a campspot on either side of the road. I have camped in this area for years and there is always drinkable water in the creek year around. If you want to PM me I will be glad to help you out.




how do you get a pass? ya camping on a stream would be preferable. we would like to fish while we are camping.




You can get them anywhere hunting and fishing licenses are sold at. They are good from Jan 1-Dec31. I will send you a private message on how to contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment