Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cains ballroom?

We have recently moved to the Oklahoma City area from out of state. Our 2 teens sons are wanting us to allow them to drive to Tulsa to attend an upcoming concert at Cains Ballroom. I am totally unfamilar with both Tulsa and Cains Ballroom. Can anyone give me any info on this place? Is it a bar? Would teens even be allowed in? Is it in a safe part of town? I would have enough of a problem allowing them to go that far in a place I was familar with, yet alone a place I know nothing about. I am considering allowing them to go, if it is a teen friendly place. I am strongly considering driving them there myself. I don%26#39;t like the idea of the driving all that way home late at night.



Thanks in advance for your help.



Cains ballroom?


Cains is a pretty famous concert venue...The area it is in isn%26#39;t the greatest, but there shouldn%26#39;t be any problems if they just leave with the rest of the crowd





More than likely if they are interested in a band there it will be made up of a good amount of teens so I wouldn%26#39;t worry about too many drinking





But...They could easily get lost looking for Cains if they don%26#39;t have a good grasp at maps, directions etc...May be best to just drive them and kill some time in Tulsa until the concert ends



Cains ballroom?


btw...cain%26#39;s is an all ages concert venue





Their website is cainsballroom (dot)com




Easy180 is right on the mark! I cannot recall any problems there. Like Easy180 said, it can be tricky to find so prepare them.





Mike in Tulsa




Thanks to all of you for your help. Thanks especially from my kids! We are going to be passing through Tulsa in a few days so we will be sure to find it, and make sure they are paying close attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment