Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tulsa job prospects

Greetings Tulsa,



Can anyone tell me what the job outlook is like for aviation maintainance techs in Tulsa? My husband and I are thinking of relocating to the area from Ca when he finishes A%26amp;P school in May. He has heard that aviation jobs are abundant over there; but after doing extensive online research now i%26#39;m not so sure- the listed job openings have been almost non-existent. Can anyone help me out?



Tulsa job prospects


American Airlines is far and away the largest av sector employer in Tulsa, though there are others. A friend of mine is a career maintenance tech @ AA; they took a 16% pay cut a couple of years ago to keep AA from moving jobs away from Tulsa. I%26#39;ll ask him and if he has any ideas, I%26#39;ll post another reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment