Friday, April 13, 2012

Broken Bow Inn

Has anyone stayed at or know about the Broken Bow Inn? Is it clean %26amp; an OK place to stay?



Thanks,



Linda



Broken Bow Inn


I haven%26#39;t stayed there, but Broken Bow is a small town with the charm and appeal of a small town. Most of the smaller towns around Oklahoma are safe; there are exceptions though.



Broken Bow Inn


Thanks. I guess I%26#39;m taking for granted that it is safe. I%26#39;m primarily wondering if it is clean. Also the Charles Wesley Motor Lodge. I think it had an even better room rate.



I appreciate any input.




The Broken Bow in would be fine. The Charles Wesley is an older property, but both are clean. There are thousands of cabins in the area to rent if you have a family and need more room. Hope you enjoy your trip to our city and area.




Thanks. No, I don%26#39;t have a family, it%26#39;s just me %26amp; maybe a little dog. A lot of the cabins I found are pretty high. Do you know of any that aren%26#39;t? In Beavers Bend the cheapest is $68, which isn%26#39;t bad but I can%26#39;t stay long for that.



How safe is it camping around the lake for a single female? I%26#39;m thinking of doing that. Only did it once before yrs ago. I thought I%26#39;d like to be around people for safety reasons but if it is noisy, would it be safe for me to move to be by myself?



I love it up there %26amp; am trying to move there.



Can you kayak on the lake, if you have your own? I%26#39;ve never done that either, but I%26#39;ve been told it is easier than a canoe %26amp; probably lighter for me to lift. That area is so peaceful, I imagine kayaking out on the lake would be wonderful. I%26#39;m not remotely interested in white water. I realize I need to do it first but it is fun to daydream about.



Thanks for the info!!




Linda, I would probably stay at the Charles Wesley then. It is only a couple of blocks from downtown and the police department. You could probably get a room for $35. As far as the lake being safe for kayaking I don%26#39;t know. It would be according to the boat traffic and the winds that day. I am sure you could find a quite cove to paddle around in though.




Thanks. I appreciate it.




We just returned from a nights stay 8/11/07. We were a little concerned with the great price but it was fine. Clean room, has a pool, tv and a great Mexican Restaurant attached. We had no problems and would go back.




Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment