Friday, April 13, 2012

hotel with shuttle to airport

Hi, I%26#39;m going to be traveling to Tulsa, Oklahoma in September and I%26#39;m needing a hotel that has free shuttle to the airport and I will need to leave my car, also. What is a good hotel that isn%26#39;t too expensive? Thanks for the reply%26#39;s.

hotel with shuttle to airport

Ironically, I came to this website through Google.com tonight because a future guest called the hotel I work at and upon hearing my name told me she saw my name online mentioned in a hotel review. I just had to come check it out and find it here on Tripadvisor. Sure enough! Then I saw your post and thought I%26#39;d let you know, the Park and Fly program at Best Western Airport is just what you need. Have a great day and enjoy your trip!

  • bowel cleansing
  • skin discoloration rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment