Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Parking for All College Tournament

Hello,



Could someone suggest the best place to park for this event?





I will have an knee patient with me - long distance walking is not an option. Several blocks are OK.





Also, making a quicker get-away would be nice, rather than a long wait in the underground parking, as we will have a long drive ahead of us.





We will probably arrive sometime during the first game, perhaps around 4:30.





Thank you for your assistance!



Parking for All College Tournament


It may be difficult to park close if the OU game has already started....Just go east on reno into bricktown and look for the closest parking





They usually have pedi-cab guys to bike people in for events so you may be able to hitch a ride





Have parking to the east, west and south of the arena so just drive around and cross your fingers





Good luck!



Parking for All College Tournament


Thank you, Easy.





Actually, I need to have a specific destination. Perhaps someone will have such a suggestion. I do not relish driving very much in Bricktown!




sofi...I can tell you where to park specifically if there are still spots open...East on reno past the arena and the bricktown entrance is a big parking lot in front of the U-Haul bldg...There is also a smaller parking lot just east of the arena on reno as well, but that will likely put you back $20 since you only have to walk about a block to the arena





If you were getting there earlier I would say you could easily park at either, but may be dicey since the first game would already be going





Good luck and don%26#39;t sweat it too much




Thank you, Easy, for your kind reply.




Thanks again, Easy. I parked in the lot adjacent to the U-Haul building. Arriving around 4:00, I had no problems at all.





And a great game, with my team beating Pitt in double overtime!




Congrats on the win...I guess there wasn%26#39;t many OU fans there judging by the shots I saw of the crowd so I guessed it worked out well for you




There were quite a few OU fans for their game and many stayed for the OSU game and cheered for the Cowboys. It was a nice atmosphere among the fans for both state teams, judging from what I could see and hear.





I am very excited for Oklahoma City to host the Big Twelve tournaments. I think the visiting fans will be impressed with the facilities and Oklahoma hospitality.





Hope those visitors will avail themselves of this forum when planning their trips.





Thanks again!


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment