Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stay at Red Lion Hotel

I cannot say enough about the staff at the Red Lion Hotel. When I arrived the front desk attendant greeted me with a smile, was very polite and courteous. The room was clean and the breakfast was outstanding. The location was great, not right on the highway, and is centrally located for easy access to everything. The housekeeping staff was very nice and friendly. My check-out went very smoothly and they have a van to and from the airport, which was very convenient.



I will definitely stay there again.



Stay at Red Lion Hotel


I could definately not disagree more. I wasn%26#39;t greeted by staff, the receptionist was talking on the phone the whole time, made not one but three mistakes on reserving a room for us, and guided us to a very disgusting room which didn%26#39;t meet expectation for the amount paid. I%26#39;m glad your stay went well, but I was very disgusted with this hotel and will not stay ever again.



Stay at Red Lion Hotel


It%26#39;s Lawton..........what could one possibly expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment