Monday, April 16, 2012

covered area off I-35 for transfer from 1 car to another

Soon I%26#39;ll be driving from Dallas up to Oklahoma City, and my in-laws will be driving down from Wichita with my son. I%26#39;m looking for a place that is covered around Oklahoma City/Edmond near I-35 where we can transfer the baby and all the gear from 1 car to the other without baking on a parking lot in 100 degree weather. Does anyone have any ideas?

covered area off I-35 for transfer from 1 car to another

Surely you can find a parking garage somewhere in the OKC area.

covered area off I-35 for transfer from 1 car to another

On I-35 Service Road there are a ton of chain restaurants, you can probably do a search of anything you can think of and it will give you a location along !-35 Service Road from Norman to Edmond. Also, I believe there is a McDonalds and Cracker Barrel at NW 122nd exit in OKC also there are several gas stations there. If you meet at a restaurant you could grab a bite to eat or get something cold to drink.

With all the rain we have had, we are having a cool July. So far it hasn%26#39;t got out of the low 90%26#39;s. It isn%26#39;t the normal 100 plus days we usually have here.

  • Dog drinking too much
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment