Wednesday, April 18, 2012

info on cabins at Broken Bow?

It has been suggested to us that we plan a family weekend at Broken Bow and stay in the cabins. Can anyone give me some information on this and tell me what I need to know so that I will not make any mistakes on where we stay, etc? I have 3 kids (10, 7, 4) if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!



MelO



info on cabins at Broken Bow?


I%26#39;m guessing they were referring to Beaver%26#39;s Bend, the state park just outside of Broken Bow. It%26#39;s a nice spot, though I%26#39;ve never stayed in the cabins. Info on the park, cabins, and lodge can be found here http://www.touroklahoma.com/detail.asp?id=1+5U+5005



info on cabins at Broken Bow?


Did you take your trip to Broken Bow? I%26#39;m thinking of going with my family (hunsband and 11-year old son) and would like to hear about the lodging, things to do, where to eat, etc.




Go to pine-net.com and it will give you info



on a lot of cabin rentals.




A great website to visit for Broken Bow info is www.mcta2.com




I hope you found a nice place to stay back in the fall/summer, but if not...you should consider Rivers Edge Cottages. We found them to be nice and w/great location (if you like secluded). They%26#39;re at www.riversedgecottages.com




best place in my experience has been to book online at beaversbendgetaways.com The cabins are not too far from Broken Bow town and there is a nature center, museum, and nature trails, etc very near cabin rentals. Best bang for buck too. Much better than paying for a motel room. Cabins have everything including fully equipped kitchens, linens etc. Check them out. It%26#39;s worth every penny, especially having 3 children. Lots of things for kids to do there.




glad you enjoyed your stay in our part of the country. if i can every be of



assistance just ask.




Great place to stay, with good information on local attractions to to www.mountaineercabins.com




You should have seen the original ones 30 years ago. I have lived here all my life and the development north of town is amazing. I



guess we will be little Branson in a few more years. Sure wish I had bought some land up there when you couldn%26#39;t have gave it away. Now, if the state would just fix the highway it would be nice.



Next time you are down try a float on the lower part of Mountain Fork river. It is great. Try to do it 2 or 3 times a week during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment