Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Arts Festival Oklahoma

I see that Labor Day Weekend is home to an OK City Com Coll Arts Festival which seems to have lots of tents on campus. What%26#39;s it like -- there%26#39;s food and music and artwork available -- but has any one been there to give a review/description?



Arts Festival Oklahoma


I noticed the festival when I drove by on Labor Day. Never been, but I%26#39;m sure it would be interesting.





Of course, the Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts downtown in the spring is probably much, much better.



Arts Festival Oklahoma


I haven%26#39;t been in a long time, but the last time I did go to the OCCC Arts Festival it had a more local flavor - more local artists than national or regional. And the food was more akin to the typical street festival - %26#39;trucks%26#39; serving the usual fare - and not as elaborate as the Springs Arts Fest.



But the art was interesting, though I didn%26#39;t see anything I just had to have.



:)


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment