Monday, April 16, 2012

Restaurant recommendation

We will be passing though around lunchtime on our way out west. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant that is child friendly, not too far off of I-40?



Restaurant recommendation


Any particular price range or style of food you prefer (or can%26#39;t stand?) What do you consider %26#39;child friendly%26#39; (I assume you don%26#39;t mean McDonald%26#39;s type child friendly, but one that has a kids menu...)



Just off the top of my head, I-40 covers a lot of territory in OKC.



If you want a choice when you get here, there are many restaurants in Bricktown and that is very close to I-40 in Downtown OKC.



There is also a good choice of restaurants around the Meridian Avenue exit.



And there are some restaurants just off I-40 in Yukon, a western suburb of OKC.



Chelino%26#39;s in Bricktown has pretty good Mexican food. And there is a Shorty Small%26#39;s on Reno near the Meridian Corridor I mentioned.



http://www.shortysmalls.com/shortymenu.pdf



http://www.shortysmalls.com/



I%26#39;m sure you will get quite a few more suggestions if you tell us price and type of food!



:)



Restaurant recommendation


Thanks- By kid-friendly I do mean with a kid%26#39;s menu and without a white tablecloth. We like American fare- grilled food, salads, barbecue, steaks, pizza. Not looking to go to the fanciest places or somewhere that requires downtown parking and walking to get there. Just want good food and change of pace from the chains. Thanks again.




In Bricktown (link in the previous post) you might like:



Falcone%26#39;s Pizza and Deli (Just opened and probably not listed, but right by the Harkins Theater. I would highly recommend this place!)



Bricktown Brewery



Earl%26#39;s Rib Palace



Toby Keiths I Love This Bar





In the W. Reno and S.Meridian area (You can look it up on http://www.mapquest.com by entering W. Reno and S. Meridian for Oklahoma City, OK. I would post the direct link, but it%26#39;s too long for the forum).



Good Bets:



Louie%26#39;s (page 1, #9)



Johnny%26#39;s Hamburgers (page 2, #20)



Rib Crib BBQ (page 3, #26)



Chuck House Restaurant (page 4, #35)





Both locations are close to I-40.



Have fun!




Sounds great! Just what I was looking for. Thanks.




You are welcome. And I hope you enjoy your brief stop here in OKC.


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment