Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Boutique Hotels in OKC area?

I don%26#39;t like the standard corporate hotels that you find in every city. I%26#39;m taking my wife to OKC for a quick get away and want to stay some place %26#39;warmer.%26#39; Are there any boutique-type hotels in the area (OKC, Edmond, etc..) that anyone can suggest? Hotels that I like include the Atherton in Stillwater and Ambassador and Savoy in Tulsa.

Thanks for your help.

Boutique Hotels in OKC area?

If you like the Ambassador in Tulsa you should definitely try the Colcord in OKC - it%26#39;s fantastic and is operated by the same guy who owns the Ambassador.

The state Chamber of Commerce just hosted John Zogby (the pollster) and he was raving about it.

Boutique Hotels in OKC area?

There%26#39;s also a nice bed and breakfast a few blocks north of downtown, near St. Anthony Hospital on Shartel, the Grandison at Maney Park.

http://www.bbonline.com/ok/grandison/

I%26#39;ll return the favor to the Normanite and mention the Sooner Legends hotel on Lindsey and I-35 in Norman. A Sooner fan%26#39;s dream.

http://www.soonerlegends.com/

And I have to second the Colcord. Until the historic Skirvin opens, it is the most singularly chic and elegant accomodation in OKC.


Thanks for the replies. The Colcord is nearly $450! Not quite what I had in mind. The B%26amp;B is still an option.


I just stayed at the Colcord Hotel-wow, it is a big league property. a mix of old and modern done very well. We were able to get a rate of $179, I believe the suites are around $350. Enjoy

  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment